Keeping in mind that everyone has their own idea of what is 'best,' here's my list (in no particular order):
1. Watching the sunset from the beach with a glass of wine and some great cheese and the person you love.
2. Watching the sunset from our favorite resturant, Barefoot.
3. Sunset dinner and drinks at Pincho's.
4. Snorkeling with Roberto's (in front of the Holiday Inn).
5. Renting an open air jeep and driving the island. Places of interest: California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Donkey sanctuary, ostrich farm. baby beach, natural pool.
6. Tomato Charlie's for pizza
7. Sunset Dinner at Passions
8. Morning Golf at Tierra del Sol
9. Swimming and walking daily.
10. Evening drinks and music on many of the pier bars on Palm Beach